Friday, May 29, 2009

Thank God For My Family!!

It's Friday night and it's been a hell of a week. I don't know if I've ever, in my life, had a week that was more of an emotional roller coaster. I'm exhausted, but really there isn't time to be exhausted or to feel down for too long. Coming home from work, I am quickly reminded that at 5 and 6 my kids don't even think about what kind of a day or week I've had. They are just happy I'm home. The noise hurts my head, but the energy, smiles and excitement at my return lifts my heart and soul. Before I know it, my headache is gone and I forget, momentarily, the things weighing heavily on my mind and heart are nonexistant. What a blessing my family is!

1 comment:

  1. Hey you, hope things are going okay. I know how you feel about coming home to hyperness after work. It is good to feel loved though ;-)

    ReplyDelete